Q: How quickly can I expect my order to be despatched?
Q: How much will the postage charges be for my particular order?
Q: What is your returns policy for purchases made from The Horse Stall's website?
Q: Is international shipping available?
Q: What postage methods are available?
Q: Which forms of payment are accepted?
Q: How do I know when my order has been received?
Q: How do I know when my order has been despatched?
Q: Can I change or cancel my order?
Q: Can I post my order to an office or residential address different from my billing address?
Q: Can I get my order gift wrapped?
Q: Are the product images on your website photographs of the actual merchandise?
Q: What bracelet size should I get?
Q: How do I purchase a Gift Certificate?
Q: How do I redeem a Gift Certificate?
A: Orders are processed the same or next working day where possible.
A: Yes, we currently ship internationally to most countries.
A: We currently offer a variety of delivery options through Australia Post. There is a "Shipping - Add info" section below the subtotal on the shopping cart where you can see what postage will be and what options are available, before ordering.
A: Once your order has been received, we will send you a confirmation email with your order number. We advise that you keep this email for your records.
A: Once your order has been despatched, we will send you an email as confirmation with any tracking information.
A: Once you have clicked Confirm Order, your order begins to process and you cannot make any online changes. To change or cancel your order prior to shipment, you must contact The Horse Stall as soon as possible. Please note that most orders process quickly and can be despatched the same day as the order. If your order has already been despatched, it cannot be changed or cancelled.
A: Yes, you can send it to an office address or a residential address other than your billing address. Especially useful if it is a gift. Just enter a different shipping address at checkout.
A: The Horse Stall offers a free gift wrapping service for all products. Free Gift Wrapping is added like any other product here.
All items ordered will be gift wrapped together by default. Please put a note in the additional comments section if you would like only part of your order gift wrapped.
Most items are gift wrapped with brown Kraft paper and raffia ribbon. However, orders of a small nature, such as jewellery, will be placed in a pillow box or organza gift bag.
Optional Christmas wrapping is available from early November.
No invoice or pricing information is sent with gift wrapped items.
A: Yes, all product images on The Horse Stall's website are images of our actual products. Please note, however, that some colours and images might display differently on different screens.
A: Your bracelet size can be worked out with this handy guide.
1. Click the Gift Certificates link located in the top menu.
2. Fill in the gift certificate details fields. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
- *Recipient's Name — Name of the person the gift certificate is being purchased for.
- *Recipient's Email — Email address of the person the gift certificate is being purchased for. The gift certificate code will be sent to this email address once the order has been completed.
- *Your Name — Name of person sending the gift certificate. This will appear on the gift certificate email that is sent to the recipient after purchase.
- *Your Email — Email address of the person sending the gift certificate. This will appear on the gift certificate email that is sent to the recipient after purchase.
- Your Message — A message to be included on the gift certificate. Maximum of 200 characters.
- *Amount — The value of the gift certificate.
3. Click the "I understand that gift certificates are non-refundable" checkbox.
4. Select a Gift Certificate Theme from the list of following options. The theme determines the colors and background image used in the gift certificate email that is sent to the recipient after purchase.
5. Click "Preview" to view an example of the gift certificate with the settings you selected filled in or click "Add Gift Certificate To Cart" to proceed with the purchase.
Once the purchase has been completed, an email containing the gift certificate as an attachment will be sent to the recipient's email address. The gift certificate will contain a code which they can use to redeem their gift certificate at checkout.
A: To redeem a gift certificate at The Horse Stall, follow the simple steps below.
- You need your unique gift certificate code, which is part of the gift certificate that was emailed to you as an attachment. It will look something like Z50-Y6K-COS-402.
- Browse the store and add items to your cart as you normally would.
- Click the 'View Cart' link to view the contents of your shopping cart.
- Type your gift certificate code in to the 'Redeem Gift Certificate' box and click 'Go'.