Payment methods available via The Horse Stall's website:
- Debit/Credit Cards with the Visa, Mastercard or AMEX logo via our secure payment gateway.
- Via Paypal with your Paypal account.
- AfterPay - pay over time.
- Bank Transfer - your order will not be dispatched until payment has reached The Horse Stall's account.
Available at The Horse Stall's pop-up shop:
Visa, Mastercard, EFTPOS, AMEX, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay or cash.
- Postage charges are provided by Australia Post in real time. It is automatically added to your account within the shopping cart/checkout facility of this website. There is a "Shipping - Estimate" section below the subtotal on the shopping cart where you can see what postage may be and what options are available, before ordering.
- Please note that the Australia Post charge is an estimate. Once your order has been despatched, any excess postage will be automatically refunded if you have been charged more than $3.00 over the actual postage.
- All orders (except orders sent as a regular letter) will be provided with a tracking number. You can track your order, once it has been despatched, via: https://auspost.com.au/track/ .
- Australia Post have released their Christmas 2020 lodgement dates for deliveries within Australia. They are a bit earlier this year due to Covid-19.
So for The Horse Stall Orders to get to you by Christmas they must be received by:
• Parcel Post – Thursday 9 December 2020
• Express Post – Thursday 17 December 2020
If you are not happy with an item that you purchased from The Horse Stall because it is defective or damaged, you can return your purchase within 14 days for a full refund. Returns beyond 14 days will not be accepted.
If it's the wrong size or you change your mind it's not a problem. We will issue a refund after the item has been returned. Return postage is not refundable in this case. Items may only be returned within 14 days after purchase. Refunds or exchanges are not accepted after this time. Obviously the item must be unused, in the same condition it was received in and in it's original packaging.