The information we collect:
We lawfully collect personal information that is necessary for the business to function. The information we collect and hold will depend upon the products and services you request from us and may include:
- Information you provide us when you purchase goods or services. This information will include your name, address and contact details.
- Information derived from communications between you and The Horse Stall. The use of the facilities and services available through this website will determine the amount and type of information we collect. The only personal information we collect when you use this website is what you tell us about yourself, for example, by completing an online form when you request product information, or when you send The Horse Stall an email we will record your email address.
How we use your information:
We use the information we collect for the purpose disclosed at the time of collection or otherwise as set out in this Privacy Statement. we will not use your personal information for any other purpose without first seeking your consent, unless authorized or required by law. Generally we will only use and disclose your personal information:
- To establish and maintain your relationship as a customer of The Horse Stall.
- To provide the products and services you have requested from The Horse Stall.
- To administer and manage those products and services.
- To answer your inquiry.
Access to your personal information:
In most cases, you can gain access to the personal information that The Horse Stall holds about you, subject to some exceptions allowed by law.
If you would like to check or amend your contact details, please contact us. We will deal with all requests for access to personal information as quickly as possible.
When you enter sensitive information on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
The Horse Stall provides a 256-bit SSL secure platform for orders submitted via our Web Site.
Risks of using the internet:
You should note that there are security risks in transmitting information via the internet. You should assess these potential risks when deciding whether to use our online services. If you do not wish to transmit information via our website, there are other ways in which you can provide this information to The Horse Stall. You can, for example, contact The Horse Stall on 0414591517 or visit one of our tradestands.